New Member

  • John Gray
    Message 1 of 90 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hello All -

      We have a new member - Charles Ed Blue of Sun City, Arizona. Charles
      sends a check to cover 2006 & 2007 subscriptions
      plus a $1.00 donation. In the memo of his check he writes 'Bluegenes.'

      He does not give an on-line address.

      It would appear we have jumped through the final hoops, at least
      initially, and that we have found our new home in Grove City, OH.
      It is a one-owner home and they have cared for it beautifully. Keep
      us in your prayers that the closing Oct 28th goes well. We actually
      move Dec 15th.

      On occasion, Bill has referred to me as the founder of the National
      Blue Family Association. I thank him for the thought but it was
      actually myself and 16 other faithful correspondents, including Bill,
      who put the whole thing together. Back in 1981 I personally had no
      idea we would be so successful, or that we would have so many fine
      researchers among us, including those who later joined us, making the
      quality of our research so outstanding and our reunion fellowship so
      special. I am proud of what we have together accomplished, and I
      thank Bill for the honor, but it took all 17 of us to get us on the
      right track. So to the original 16; several of whom are still with
      us; my ever-lasting thanks for what you have accomplished. We are
      charter members, and together -
      co-founders.

      Blessings!

      John
    • John Gray
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 14, 2009
        Hello All -

        We have a new member Ms. Bennie Banghart from Indiana.

        Kind Regards,

        John