The original North Andover/Andover Freecycle group founded February 2004 by the North Andover Solid Waste Advisory Committee (NASWAC) now the North Andover Sustainability Committee, North Andover's official recycle and energy conservation group. See North Andover's recycle quarterly One Persons Trash.
Have a chair, fax machine, piano, or old door that isn't being used, then give it away! By gifting items no longer needed, we eliminate solid waste being burned, reduce taxes and build community relations. Everything posted must be free, legal and "G" rated.
1. Please limit conversation to items being recycled. No simultaneous posting on multiple groups, coupons, explanations, pets, politics, curb-alerts or spam.
2. Subject line: Use one of the following tags in CAPITAL LETTERS, followed by a colon and description, ending with (location) in braces. No PPU:, RE-OFFER: or any other tags allowed.
OFFER: description (location)
TAKEN: description (location)
WANTED: description (location) [once a month max, reasonable items only]
RECEIVED: description (location)
3. Free and legal, no trading or money exchanges.
4. Respond to the originator only.
5. Arrange pick up and delivery.
* Create an email rule to automatically sort messages into a dedicated folder.
* Set personal preferences by clicking (Edit Membership) above and choose to receive every email, a daily digest, or no emails and view posts on the web site at your convenience.
- Mar 31, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.