FW: A message from Tricia Beem, Grand Island/Hall County CVB about Anne Rohan

  • Northeast RC&D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013

      Please see the message below about our RC&D friend Anne Rohan.  She’s been diagnosed with brain cancer and needs prayers/good wishes/kind thoughts coming her way.  Anne served as President of the South Central RC&D their last years and was a very active Council member before that.  She did her best to maintain the Council’s standing after the loss of federal funding too – she had all the records for the RC&D at her house!

      Jan Jorgensen

      Northeast Nebraska RC&D

      702 E. Park Ave.

      Plainview, NE  68769