Council Spotlight

  • Wanda Robbins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2013

      Southern Maryland RC&D is now in the Spotlight. You can read their story, “Administering Conservation Projects on Navy Installations Through Use of Cooperative Agreements”, at http://narcdc.org/council-spotlight.html. This story will be available for the next two weeks. Many thanks to Denitra Brawner for submitting.

      If you have not visited this site in a while, please be sure to check out past spotlight stories. Simply click on the link which reads, Click Here to access past Council Spotlight Success Stories.

      Please let me know if you would like to see your council featured. Thanks! Happy reading!!!

      ==============

      Wanda Robbins

      Executive Director

      Gulf Coast RC&D

      104 W. Ridgeley Street

      P.O. Box 281

      Atmore, AL 36504

      Office: 251-368-1606

      Fax: 251-368-2054

      Special Note - Due to its brief nature, Email does not always accurately reflect the disposition of the writer. This writer intends to only generate messages with positive, useful, and respectful content. Please call me if any other perception is received.

    • Wanda Robbins
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2013
        Arrow Head Country RC&D is now in the Spotlight. You can read their story, "Getting to Know Arrow Head Country RC&D", at http://narcdc.org/council-spotlight.html. This story will be available for the next two weeks. Many thanks to David Altman and staff for submitting.

        If you have not visited this site in a while, please be sure to check out past spotlight stories. Simply click on the link which reads, Click Here to access past Council Spotlight success Stories.

        Please let me know if you would like to see your council featured. Thanks! Happy reading!!!

        ==============

        Wanda Robbins
        Volunteer
        Council Spotlights
        Cell:   251-282-7743

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
          Valley Conservation Council is now in the Spotlight. You can read their story, "Empowering Farm Communities", at http://narcdc.org/council-spotlight.html. This story will be available for the next week. Many thanks to Ben Craig and staff for submitting.

          If you have not visited this site in a while, please be sure to check out past spotlight stories. Simply click on the link which reads, Click Here to access past Council Spotlight success Stories.

          Many blessings to you and yours as you celebrate this special time of the year!!! Happy reading!

          ==============

          Wanda Robbins
          Volunteer
          Council Spotlights
          Cell:   251-282-7743

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2014
              Penn Soil RC&D Council is now in the Spotlight. You can read their story, "Penn Soil RC&D:  Still Standing & Growing Stronger", at http://narcdc.org/council-spotlight.html. This story will be available for the next few weeks. Many thanks to Wes Ramsey, Executive Director, for submitting this story.

              If you have not visited this site in a while, please be sure to check out past spotlight stories. Simply click on the link which reads, Click Here to access past Council Spotlight Success Stories.

              Please let me know if you would like to see your council featured. Thanks! Happy reading!!!

              Wanda Robbins
              Volunteer
              Council Spotlights and Shout-Outs
              Cell:   251-282-7743