RC&D Council Spotlight

  • NARCDC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Dear RC&D Friends:

      The NARC&DC celebrates and highlights the amazing achievements of local RC&D Council across our great Nation.  One way we are doing this is through an initiative started by NARC&DC BOD Member and Western Association of RC&D Councils President, Sue Sutherland.  The initiative is now called the Council Spotlight. Please read the latest story and the visit the story archive at www.narcdc.org

      Sue is happy to announce that Wanda Robbins has volunteered her time to lead this effort to feature your wonderful stories.  Wanda Robbins is the Executive Director of the Gulf Coast RC&D Council in Alabama (the site of our 2014 National Conference).  The NARC&DC thanks Wanda for being one of our best volunteers!  For more information on the Council Spotlight  you can contact the NARC&DC Office at 202-434-4780 or Wanda Robbins at gulfcoastrcd@... or by phone at 251-368-1606.

      Andrew Gordon, Executive Director/Counsel

      National Association of RC&D Councils

      444 North Capitol Street, N.W.

      Suite 618

      Washington, D.C. 20001