NASF-Take Our Daughters and Sons To Work Day

  • NARCDC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013

    Dear Friends of RC&D Councils:

    Our friends at the National Association of State Foresters are hosting a nation-wide Take Our Daughters and Sons To Work Day. Please consider participating at your place of work. We have attached some information and flyers for you should you be able to participate. You can also visit the resources page on the NASF website: Take Our Daughters and Sons To Work Day site http://www.daughtersandsonstowork.org/wmspage.cfm?parm1=946.

    Thank you!

    National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils (NARC&DC)

    444 North Capitol St. NW Suite 618 (New Suite # as of May 2012)

    Washington, D.C. 20001

    Ph: 202-434-4780, Email: narcdc@.... Please visit our website www.narcdc.org for more information