San Juan RC&D Council Spotlight

  • Sue Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Congratulations to San Juan RC&D in Colorado for being the highlighted as the National Council of the Week.  Read why the National Forest Service named them the National Weed Partner of the Year in 2011 at http://narcdc.org/council-spotlight.html.  Thanks to Pam Deem for submitting this story.

      The National RC&D website has changed a bit.  The website address remains the same: http://narcdc.org/.  Scroll down a bit and you will find the Council Highlight on the right hand side which corresponds to the address above.

      Want to see past Success Stories?  Click on the toolbar that says Success Stories and click on Success Story Table of Contents or go to:http://narcdc.org/success-stories-table-of-contents.html.  I hope you are having as much fun reading about RC&D activities as I am.

      My sincerest thanks to Wanda, Claudia, Laura, and Lisbeth who kept the Success Stories rolling in my absence.  They did a marvelous job!!!

      Would you like to see your council highlighted?  Let me know.  Has your council already been highlighted, but you have another story to share?  Let me know as well.

      Stay Inspired!    Sue

      Sue Sutherland
      President, Western RC&D Association
      435-630-0889

      Western RC&D Listserv sign-up:
      http://westernrcd.org/listserve.htm

      Western RC&D Website:
      http://westernrcd.org

      Western RC&D Discussion Forum:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/westernrdca/

      National Association RC&D Councils Website:
      http://www.narcdc.org/

      National Association RC&D Listserv sign-up:

      National Association RC&D Councils Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Association-of-RCD-Councils/149776075034378

      National Association RC&D Councils Twitter account:
      https://twitter.com/narcdc