Seeking Sample RC&D By Laws for our new "normal" as a nonprofit

  • gmessinger@northjerseyrcd.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      Good morning,
      I am working for North Jersey RC&D (www.northjerseyrcd.org). we are in
      the midst of amending our By-Laws and we are seeking examples from other
      RC&D'ss that may have complete this process already. We currently have
      county government representatives, however it is hindering us to
      fundraise. the gov't employees are perceived to have a conflict of
      interest in raising unrestricted funds for the organization.

      We want to amend the By-Laws to adjust the organizational structure and to
      make sure that based on the new structure that the gov't repres and
      at-large members work in concert with each other.

      Please let me know if any other RC&D's have accommplished this task and if
      we may get a copy of your By-Laws.

      Thanks much.

      Grace Messinger
      Executive Director