Re: 2012 National Conference Information!

  • Gordon, Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012

      Dear RC&D Councils Members and Friends:

      The 2012 National Conference is coming soon!!!!!!!

      Please visit our 2012 National Conference information page on our website.

      You can access it directly by clicking this link http://www.rcdnet.org/upcoming-national-conference/

      We have recently added hotel reservation information, a registration sheet and a sample agenda and session information for the 2012 National Conference.

      Also, would you like to earn a FREE registration to the 2012 National Conference?  You or your RC&D Council will receive one free full registration for every $5,000 in sponsorships that you bring toward the National Conference! The more sponsorships you obtain, the more free registrations you will earn!

      We look forward to seeing you in Madison, WI.

      Andrew Gordon, Executive Director/Counsel

      National Association of Resource Conservation &

      Development Councils

      444 North Capitol St., NW

      Suite 345

      Washington, DC 20001