On my own

  • orecalvan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hello NARCDC group, This is Jim Vancura. I need a little help and advice.

      As I took the buy-out I am now officially retired. I am looking for my second career and am in process of forming a consulting business called Charitable Success Consulting.

      I will need some specialized services to keep me sane and the business on a professional track. I anticipate that I will need, a contract attorney, bookkeeper, and web designer at minimum. I wanted to ask the group if you know any good professionals in these areas who will do a great job and not cost an arm and a leg.

      Please send me any suggestions and contact information that you might recommend. I can be reached through this group as I still monitor its activities or at: jlv@... or by phone at 541-359-1329. (Twitter = @vancura541)

      BTW I signed the RC&D petition. When do I come back to work?

      Also I sponsored an important petition of my own that needs all the support it can get. Please link to it (and sign it) at: http://wh.gov/4dZ If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      Best regards to all. I miss you already.
      Jim Vancura