Help Southwest Badger RC&D win an office makeover valued at up to $15,000!

  • Angie Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Southwest Badger RC&D Council is participating in the Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest for a chance to win an office technology makeover from RK Dixon valued at up to $15,000.

      This is a great opportunity for us, being mainly grant funded, most of our funding goes to support our projects, rather than update our office equipment.

      How can you help? By voting!

      The organization with the most votes will be selected as a finalist. The more votes, the better chance we have to win.

      Go to www.rkdixon.com and vote for Southwest Badger RC&D Council until 5 p.m. Aug. 8. You can vote once a day, so please vote daily.

      Stay tuned … if we are chosen as a finalist we will need your votes again! We need this makeover to help us run better.

      Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues who you feel would be willing to vote for us.

      Happy voting and thank you for your support!