RE: [NARCDC] FW: EMC/CAC Conference on the Environment [3 Attachments]

  • Frederiksen, Shirley - Oakland, IA
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010

      Will someone please provide an update on our friend and RC&D advocate Donna Hunter?

      Shirley Frederiksen
      NRCS Coordinator Golden Hills RC&D
      Phone # 712-482-3029

      712 South Highway 6

      Oakland, Iowa 51560
      Email: Shirley@...

    • Terry Daddio
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
        Greetings RC&D!  I'm happy to report that Donna is doing okay. She recently underwent a third major round of chemo for the leukemia.  Hopefully this will be her last.  Her strength is getting better each and she's hoping to get her two dogs back next week.  We talked for almost an hour on Friday night.  She has a new grandson!  She's hoping that she will be able to start job hunting after the holidays.

        If you would like to drop her a card or send an email here's the info:

        Donna Hunter

        29 Country Club Road

        Carlisle, PA 17013