Re: Second Notice Funds Available - Outreach

  • Andrew Gordon
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
    Dear Friends:

    Attached please find our second notice for the RFP for outreach funding for your projects.  Please note the date change from the first notice.  Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Andrew A. Gordon
    Deputy Executive Director
    National Association of RC&D Councils
    444 North Capitol Street, N.W.
    Suite 345
    Washington, DC 20001
    Ph:  (202) 434-4863
    Fx:   (202) 434-4783

  • Morton, Laura - Ellenton, FL
    Message 2 of 12 , Oct 30, 2009
      Andy, when do we expect to hear about the funding on these outreach projects?  Dying to get started if we can!!!

      Thanks!
      Laura

      Laura Morton, RC&D Coordinator
      Florida West Coast RC&D
      p 941-723-3252
      f  941-723-7519
      Building an entrepreneurial local food and agriculture economy.

      Attached please find our second notice for the RFP for outreach funding for your projects.  Please note the date change from the first notice.  Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Andrew A. Gordon
      Deputy Executive Director
      National Association of RC&D Councils
      444 North Capitol Street, N.W.
      Suite 345
      Washington, DC 20001
      Ph:  (202) 434-4863
      Fx:   (202) 434-4783

    • Venegas, Bertha - Boerne, TX
      Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009

      The Alamo RC&D Area is co-sponsoring a grant writing workshop with US Government Grants.  “The Art and Science of Grant Writing – Winning Strategies to Get More Money” is scheduled for December 10-11, 2009 in San Antonio , Texas .  Visit our website for additional information at www.alamorcd.org.  I have attached the promotional flyer.

      Bertha T. Venegas
      USDA-NRCS
      RC&D Coordinator

      .

    • Kawika Marquez
      Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
        Aloha Ms. Morton

        My name is Kawika Marquez, Big Island RC&D President

        I don't if was in your area there was mention of a community farm project.
        We are interested in that type of concept. If this type of project is with your
        area, would you mind sharing in the specifics of this concept?

        Mahalo in advance for considering my request.

        A me kealoha pumehana

        Kawika Marquez

          Message 6 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
            Bertha, Sounds like a great workshop, wish we would have had more notice.

            Charles Anderson
            Pilot View RC&D
            RC&D Coordinator
            336-750-0522 Office
            336-750-0177 Fax
            http://pilotview.rcdnet.org

            Message 7 of 12 , Nov 6, 2009
              Aloha Ms. Morton

              If I have not offered my Mahalo (thank you) for providing data on the community farm
              I think this a wonderful enitity....I hope the project continued success

              Kawika Marquez
              President
              Big Island RC&D

                Attached please find our second notice for the RFP for outreach funding for your projects.  Please note the date change from the first notice.  Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

                Andrew A. Gordon
                Deputy Executive Director
                National Association of RC&D Councils
                444 North Capitol Street, N.W.
                Suite 345
                Washington, DC 20001
                Ph:  (202) 434-4863
                Fx:   (202) 434-4783

              • Elmore, Julie - Asheboro, NC
                Message 9 of 12 , Nov 9, 2009

                  Hey Laura,

                  I’ll take you up on that offer.  One of our board members is quite interested in community farming.

                  Thanks,

                  Julie

                  www.fwcrcd.org

                  www.fl.nrcs. usda.gov

                  Message 10 of 12 , Nov 9, 2009

                    Yes I would like a copy and I am sure others would also. Can you post it?

                    yours,

                    Alma Aguirre

                    Alamo RC&D Area Inc.

                    aaguirre@...

                    Attached please find our second notice for the RFP for outreach funding for your projects.  Please note the date change from the first notice.  Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

                    Andrew A. Gordon
                    Deputy Executive Director
                    National Association of RC&D Councils
                    444 North Capitol Street, N.W.
                    Suite 345
                    Washington, DC 20001
                    Ph:  (202) 434-4863
                    Fx:   (202) 434-4783

                  • Marshall, Jim - Marshall, MI
                    Message 11 of 12 , Nov 10, 2009

                      I would like a copy. Can you post it?

                       Please give me a call at 269-789-2354 if you have any questions or need additional information.

                      Thank You!

                      Jim

                      James G. Marshall III

                      Natural Resources Conservation Service

                      Potawatomi RC&D Coordinator

                      Email: Jim.Marshall@...

                      Potawatomi Resource Conservation & Development Council

                      Calhoun County Building

                      315 West Green Street

                      Marshall, MI 49068-1518

                      Phone: 269-789-2354

                      Fax: 269-789-2357

                      The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

                      Message 12 of 12 , Nov 10, 2009

                        Hello:
                        We'd like to request a copy, also. Can you post it? Thanks.
                        Peter Pehrson, Founder and Managing Director
                        Schoharie Co-op Cannery, 119 Main Street, Schoharie, NY 12157
                        schohariecannery.org / 518-702-4061

                        ----- Message from jim.marshall@... ---------
                            Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:25:18 -0600
                            From: "Marshall, Jim - Marshall, MI" <jim.marshall@...>