Looking for work in Washington D.C. area

  • Lindy Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009

      Hello RC&D Friends in the Washington D.C. area,

      I have a former AmeriCorps member who has just relocated to Ashburn , VA.   She is actively looking for work within an hours drive from there.  Rylynn Edwards worked for Clinch-Powell RC&D for a year in residence at our most remote project location with no telephone, no television, no cell phone service, and often with no heat or water!

      If any of you are hiring….or if you know of anyone hiring…in her commuting area, PLEASE contact her for her resume and more information.  She has a B.S. degree in Anthropology, spent a year working in New Orleans following Katrina and spent a year working for RC&D.

      You will never find a more pleasant, hard-working, willing to do anything individual with a servants heart.  She has our highest recommendation, and that doesn’t come easy.  We would hire her in a New York minute if we could get her to come back to east TN.

      Please contact Rylynn at the email address above.  She is a treasure and I would love to see her back with an RC&D!  If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call me.

      Thanks!

      Lindy Turner

      Coordinator, Clinch-Powell RC&D

      Acting Coordinator, Southeast TN RC&D

      P.O. Box 379

      Rutledge TN   37861

      Ph:  865-828-5927

      Cell:  865-850-7495

      Fax: 865-828-5212

      www.clinchpowell.net

      www.clinchriverecotourism.com

      www.vacationAQT.com

      "All programs and assistance of the NRCS and RC&D Council are available without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact the USDA's TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice and TDD)."