New Online 'Local Food' Cooperative

  • Malcolm - Gourmet Innovations
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      I see where a new (?) online local food cooperative has started, apparently
      in the Twin Falls area of Idaho, although the exact location was hard to
      pinpoint on what is otherwise a fabulous and comprehensive web site.

      http://www.idahosbounty.org/index.php

      Looks like a VERY good business and sustainable food model, apparently (from
      the info I have received) working off the Oklahoma Food Cooperative model:

      http://www.oklahomafood.coop/

      Here's to the launch of many more of these collaborative efforts, and may
      local RC&Ds be catalysts for their start-up and success.

      Malcolm Dell