Reed Gardner's passing

  • Meagher, Maureen - Afton, WY
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Sad news from Afton, Wyoming. Reed Gardner passed away yesterday in Afton with his family by his side. His funeral will be held Friday April 6, 2006 here in Afton. Last week he reviewed the write-up I sent out last week about his induction into the RC&D Hall of Fame. He stated he was humbled by receiving the award and talked about all of the wonderful people he had the pleasure of working with over the years. He will be missed terribly by one and all. If you would like to send flowers, Afton Floral's number is 307.885.0555

      Gardner's contact information is listed below.

      Gardner
      83421 US Highway 89
      Afton, Wyoming 83110
      307.885.5597

      Maureen Meagher
      Western Wyoming RC&D Coordinator
      PO Box 1761
      Afton, Wyoming 83110
      307.886.9412

    • cathy brunner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        How very sad.  I was fortunate enough to meet Mr Gardner at the leadership forum and hear his words and those of his daughter.  I found him to be a warm and delightful person from whom one could draw great inspiration.  He not only appeared to believe in the RC&D program and it's philosphy, but proved it by living it.  I am sure that the prayers of all involved in the RC&D program, and all who knew him, are with his family during this difficult time.

        Cathy Brunner
        Blackhawk Hills RC&D

        "Meagher, Maureen - Afton, WY" <maureen.meagher@...> wrote:
[...]

        The fish are biting.