recent letter from Reggie

  • Steve Quesenberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hello,

      I would like to say that I was impressed with the two letters that we
      all received in the past few days concerning RC&D from Reggie. Posting
      these two letters to the Internet was exciting - to me. It shows me
      that someone is really concerned and is fighting for us at the upper
      level of management.

      My only comments would be to have them ALSO posted to the e-groups list
      so they will stay with us for future reference. This means that the
      National Association folks need to join the second group. Secondly,
      more of this correspondence needs to be posted to the Internet. This
      allows all of us the opportunity to share these messages with our
      Councils on a more timely basis and allows them to see what our dues are
      going to.

      Thank you National Association.

      --
      Steve Quesenberry
      Coordinator, South Jersey RC&D Council, Inc.