mid-atlantic meeting

  • Steve Quesenberry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hello All,

      Well, things happen. As brain cell depart for never-never land, I find
      I transpose number more. In fact, I have had to write down all my 'pin'
      numbers as I try and get cash using phone access numbers.

      I am trying to say that I transposed the numbers for the Sheraton
      Hotell. The correct number should be 1-800-782-9237. The
      1-800-44-ROOMS also works. For those that called the other number, I'm
      sorry. The correct number is now on the web site at
      http://www.sjrcd.org/rcdmenu/rcdmenu.htm.

      Again, please excuse my inability to get my numbers straight.

      --
      Steve Quesenberry
      Coordinator, South Jersey RC&D Council
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
        This is for the Coordinators and others in the Mid-Atlantic Region,

        The Sheraton Hotel is now full. If you still plan on attending and have
        not made your reservations, you can still call and maybe get a room at
        the nearby Holiday Inn Express. Use the same 1-800-44Rooms number and
        ask for the other hotel. It is just down the street (walking distance
        on same side of the road).

        The registration fee remains $55.00 for single and an additional $25 for
        the spouse. Make checks payable to South Jersey RC&D Council. A
        Council member will be available to accept your payment at the
        registration table. Cash is also accepted in the correct amount
        only!!!!!

        Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

        --
        Steve Quesenberry
        RC&D Coordinator