[RC and D] Urgent help needed from Terry D'Addio - budget related

  • Terry DAddio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:47 AM
      We, NRCS, had our hearing before the House for our FY2001 budget this week.
      NHQ has now rereceived a number of excellent questions regarding the RC&D
      program One question I need help with is the following:

      What role do RC&D councils have in identifying conservation priorities using
      the 'locally-led' process? Provide some examples for the record.

      If your councils have been involved in the locally-led process, please send me
      via email (terry.daddio@...) examples. I need this information today if
      possible. We have a very, very short turnaround time to get our answers in
      for clearance by the department.

      Thanks!
      Terry D'Addio
      National RC&D Program Manager