A very important 1-hour investment

  • Seth Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      As a private citizen I am deeply concerned about the proposed
      elimination of even a single RC&D council. This is best, most
      progressive and effective government-by-the-people program ever.

      I have just called the following house and senate subcommittee
      members who I think are the folks who will make the call on whether
      or not to keep or scrap RC&D.

      It takes about one hour to call all of the offices listed below. If
      you tell them your name, where you are calling from, and ask them to
      please prevent de-funding of the RC&D councils, the staffer will
      pass your message on.

      You can call after hours and leave a message on the answering
      machine. Please take the time to do this! We cannot afford to lose
      this program.

      Obviously, contact the legislators from your state and district, but
      contact the ones listed below as well. They are courteous and they
      want to make sure that your voice is heard.

      Senate
      Blanche L. Lincoln (202)224-4843
      Craig Thomas 202-224-6441
      E. Benjamin Nelson (202) 224-6551