[RC and D] Venture Capital for Carbon Credits

  • JoAnn Kurtis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      I'm looking for some help trying to find a company. I received a
      message through the voicecom system mentioning a group out there
      somewhere that has venture capital for developing agicultural waste
      systems that then will sell carbon credits.

      One of the names mentioned was "Sequest" and I haven't been able to
      track it/them down.

      I'm working with a large dairy producer on funding a methane digester
      project and, of course, are looking at all sources of funds to get the
      project in the ground.

      Has anyone else heard the message or know of the company?

      Thank-You,

      JoAnn Kurtis,
      Seneca Trail RC&D Council
      jkkurtis@...