picture request

  • dhunter_narcdc
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello to all!
      I am once again looking for pictures of projects and of your council
      in action. If you could electronically send to me any clear picures
      with a brief description that identifies the what and who of the
      picture --it would be wonderful! Remember to send them to me at
      dhunter@....
      Thanks for your help.
      Donna Hunter
      Communications Director
      National Association of RC&D Councils
    • Smith.Covey@usda.gov
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
        I need to ditto Donna's request. I just finished working with national NRCS public affairs staff who were very aware of a severe shortage of RC&D pictures. I would appreciate other photos sent to me at smith.covey@...

        Smith Covey
        National RC&D Coordinator
        202-720-0658

        I am once again looking for pictures of projects and of your council
        in action. If you could electronically send to me any clear picures
        with a brief description that identifies the what and who of the
        picture --it would be wonderful! Remember to send them to me at
        dhunter@....
        Thanks for your help.
        Donna Hunter
        Communications Director
        National Association of RC&D Councils

        NARCDC is an list server for it RC&D Coordinators, Council members, and Partners.

        National Association Web Page: http://www.RCDnet.org
        For questions or comments email: NARCDC-owner@yahoogroups.com

        USDA, NRCS, Yahoogroups.com, or NARCDC@yahoogroups.com Members or it's managers are not responsible for the content, nature, or use of this list server by any of it's users, partners, or other use therein.
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • McCleery, Dick - Jackson, CA
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
          Donna,

          Is this the type of information you need?

          Dick
          Central Sierra RC&D

          I am once again looking for pictures of projects and of your council
          in action. If you could electronically send to me any clear picures
          with a brief description that identifies the what and who of the
          picture --it would be wonderful! Remember to send them to me at
          dhunter@....
          Thanks for your help.
          Donna Hunter
          Communications Director
          National Association of RC&D Councils

          NARCDC is an list server for it RC&D Coordinators, Council members, and
          Partners.

          National Association Web Page: http://www.RCDnet.org
          To Unsubscribe, send a blank email to:
          For questions or comments email: NARCDC-owner@yahoogroups.com

          USDA, NRCS, Yahoogroups.com, or NARCDC@yahoogroups.com Members or it's
          managers are not responsible for the content, nature, or use of this
          list server by any of it's users, partners, or other use therein.
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Akin, Larry - Orland, CA
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
            Donna,
            I'll follow up when I get back in the office next week. Great having
            you at the conference.
            Larry
            PS....May I get a copy of your presentation you used at the conference.
            My council needs to see it. I think Gary and I can do it justice.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
              Hi, Smith and Donna

              Do you also want photos of our state convention?

              Seth Davidson
              http://www.wildsteps.com
              http://museumworld.blogspot.com/
              713-865-0416 (cell)