FW: Regional Centennial Forum on Global Connections

  • Covey, Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Forwarding for your information.

      Smith Covey
      National RC&D Coordinator
      202-720-0658

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Susan Odell
      Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:13 PM
      Subject: Fw: Regional Centennial Forum on Global Connections

      Please take a look at the attached material about a special event coming up
      in New Mexico in November. This session is open to any and all who are
      interested - please help get the word out to anyone who might be
      interested. Any questions should be directed to Walter Dunn (see below).
      Thanks for helping us get a diverse group of participants to the Forum!!

      Susan L. Odell - Nat'l. Rural Community Assistance Coord.
      P202-205-1385/F202-205-1271
      sodell01@... Fed
      EX/UPS
      ATTN: Coop. Forestry, 4SE
      USDA Forest Service,CF,
      201 14th St., SW
      1400 Independence Ave, SW Mailstop 1123 Washington, DC
      20024
      Washington, DC 20250 - 1123

      "When life hands you a lemon, say, 'Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else ya
      got?'" - Henry Rollins
      ----- Forwarded by Susan Odell/WO/USDAFS on 09/30/2004 05:08 PM -----

      Walter
      Dunn/R3/USDAFS
      09/16/2004 06:41 Susan Odell/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES,
      PM Larry Payne/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES,
      Steve Yaddof/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES,
      Steve Marshall/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES,
      Jan Engert/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES, Doug
      MacCleery/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES, Edmund
      A Gee/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES, Loren B
      Ford/WO/USDAFS@FSNOTES
      cc

      Subject
      Regional Centennial Forum on Global
      Connections

      I want to personally invite you to the Southwestern Regional Centennial
      Forum on Global Connections here in Albuquerque November 8-9, 2004. This
      is one of eleven regional forums that will lead up to the Centennial Forest
      Congress. The Global Connections Forum will focus on collaborative,
      community based approaches and the panel discussion and working groups will
      include nationally and internationally known leaders in the subject. It
      will be a rare opportunity to share experiences on community based forestry
      experiences around the world. An invitation letter, draft agenda, and
      registration form are attached. Please feel free to share them with people
      inside and outside the Forest Service who could make a contribution to the
      Forum discussions. I hope to see you here in Albuquerque this November!

      (See attached file: Draft Global Connections Agenda 09-13-04.doc)(See
      attached file: Final letterhead Global Connections Invite.doc)(See attached
      file: Final Registration Form 09_08_04.doc)

      WD

      Walter Dunn
      USDA Forest Service
      Southwestern Region (R3)