Re: [NARCDC] Accounting question

  • Merlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      This does not answere your question but the Wy'East RC&D Council soon will
      be using a nonprofit accounting software called "nonprofitbooks."
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004

        The Florida State RC&D Association and Three Rivers RC&D contracts with John Ducker Accounting in Milton Florida. We use Client Bookkeeping Software program. Also Pilot View  RC&D Council contracts with Ducker. Please feel free to call me at 850-623-0030 in Milton Florida for more details.

        JOHN P.HARPER

        THREE RIVERS RC&D COUNCIL INC.