Circle of Diamonds

  • Sue Wight
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dinosaurland RC&D has been evaluating the Circle of Diamonds
      designation. The question that keeps arising is "What are the
      benefits?" Is the primary purpose of the Circle of Diamonds program to

      demonstrate to Congress that RC&D is a viable program and that Congress
      should continue to appropriate federal funding?
    • cathy brunner
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 14, 2011
        The Illinois State Association of RC&D Councils has set a goal of trying to get all of the councils in IL into the Circle of Diamonds.

        I challenge all the other states to do the same!

        I mean, why not?  It's free and it's easy!

        Besides,  The way I see it, it is another super feather in our caps!  It is another opportunity to show how professional, reliable, and RESPONSIBLE our councils are with the funds appropriated to them and shows cohesiveness among us nationwide.

        Who's with me???

        Cathy Brunner
        President
        IL Association of RC&D Councils?