Re: [NARCDC] On the trail of the masticator

  • edchombeau@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Check with your local/state Fire Safe Councils; this is nothing new to them, in fuels reduction.

      Ed Chombeau
      President; Butte County
      Resource Conservation District
      Board of Directors
      14109 Norwich Circle
      Magalia CA 95954-9410
      phone: (530)873-3255
      e-mail: edchombeau@...
    • rlnghills@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Jerry-
        I'm unsure of the name of the equipment, but the Georgia Forestry Commission has purchased machines that seem to do what you are indicating. You can call Jeff Sibley at (770) 254-7218 or e-mail him at jsibley@... for more info on it. Good luck!

        Cindy Haygood
        Rolling Hills RC&D

        --
        Cindy Haygood, RC&D Coordinator