Re: [NARCDC] Compensation/Reimbursements

  • Amy Wilson
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 3:00 PM
      Dear RC&D list,
      Yearly we send out pocket-sized calendars to our friends and partners to
      help them record the mileage and other info for reimbursement and/or tax
      deductions.

      We enclose a few relevant excerpts from Publication 463 'Travel,
      Entertainment, Gift and Car Expenses' and Publication 526 'Charitable
      Contributions' to help people keep good records. The calendar also has
      basic info about the RC&D Council, meetings, etc.

      We make them in-house and have them copied/stapled/cut at a copy shop.
      They are sent to all SWCD Directors, non-profits and other partners who
      might need them. They are quite popular and appreciated.

      Amy Wilson
      541-476-5906