Kelly Urbanek E-mail

  • Nels Werner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy New Year ALL.
      My Norton Anti Virus system detected something wrong with the E-mail
      "water quality question" sent on 12/31/01 3:15 P.M. from "Kelly Urbanek" and
      it tells me not to open it.
      I tried to E-mail Kelly and discovered that my E-mail was not deliverable.
      For what it is worth I felt that I should pass along this information
      and hope that it not to late to be of benefit to you and your computer.
      Nels Werner
    • Robert B. Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        Nels you are correct Kelly's email contains a virus.

        do not open, just delete it!

        Bob, List Moderator

        My Norton Anti Virus system detected something wrong with the E-mail
        "water quality question" sent on 12/31/01 3:15 P.M. from "Kelly Urbanek" and
        it tells me not to open it.
        I tried to E-mail Kelly and discovered that my E-mail was not deliverable.
        For what it is worth I felt that I should pass along this information
        and hope that it not to late to be of benefit to you and your computer.
        Nels Werner

        NARCDC is an list server for it RC&D Coordinators, Council members, and
        Partners.

        National Association Web Page: http://www.RCDnet.org
        For questions or comments email: NARCDC-owner@yahoogroups.com

        USDA, NRCS, Yahoogroups.com, or NARCDC@yahoogroups.com Members or it's
        managers are not responsible for the content, nature, or use of this list
        server by any of it's users, partners, or other use therein.

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---
      • Kelly Urbanek
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          To Clarify -- I received the Badtrans virus from a NARCDC email (re:re:
          hospital and recreation funding) - I have been away on TDY for two months
          and spent the day cleaning of the email and had not downloaded new virus
          defintions - my apologies if this virus is further transmitted by my
          system....

          K. Urbanek