  • Richard DeMark
    Apr 15, 2014

      In my last message, I misspoke.  The Idealist broadcast I recommend all RC&D Council and Staff watch was originally aired on March 11 not April 11.  Sorry.

      Rick DeMark, Executive Director

      North Country Resource Conservation &

         Development (RC&D) Area Council, Inc.

      A New Hampshire based, 501c3,  Not For Profit Corporation

      (603) 527-2093; cell (603) 520-5582; www.nhrcd.net

      Providing project creation and management support to communities, organizations, institutions and individuals throughout NH to address natural resource conservation, economic and social needs.