7455Submission to RC&D Yahoo Group

  • Richard DeMark
    Apr 4, 2014

      I would encourage all RC&D Board Members and Staff to visit Idealist.org and spend the time to watch their April 11 broadcast which is available for viewing from the site.   I’m sure that after viewing this broadcast you will be convinced that Idealist.org not only has a good message but provides a golden opportunity for RC&D Councils.   I suggest that all RC&D Councils are “Connectors”.  Watch it and join.

      Rick DeMark, Executive Director

      North Country Resource Conservation &

         Development (RC&D) Area Council, Inc.

      A New Hampshire based, 501c3,  Not For Profit Corporation

      (603) 527-2093; cell (603) 520-5582; www.nhrcd.net

      Providing project creation and management support to communities, organizations, institutions and individuals throughout NH to address natural resource conservation, economic and social needs.