Introduction: The Hoosier Mushroom Co.

  • thehoosiermushroomco
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 11:00 AM
      My name is Steve and I am the owner of The Hoosier Mushroom Co. We have a small farm where we grow 6 varieties, as well as a retail and online store. It can be found at hoosiermushrooms.com.

      Our online store sells a variety of cultivation equipment and spawn.

      We are also in the process of starting Indiana's first mycological society. The first meeting/event will be held June 4th-6th at Brown County State Park in Nashville, IN. There is a bioblitz occuring that weekend at the park, and we will be camping out all weekend.

      If anyone has any questions - my email is steve@...

      Look forward to being a part of this group!
    • wagstajo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        Hi Steve:
        Welcome to the group from a satisfied customer. I would hope that fellow listmembers check out your site and prices. Hope you got the online ordering bugs worked out for Canadian customers.

        John

      • ronspin@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Welcome to the group, Steve.  It's fantastic that you are starting a mycological society in Indiana.  You might want to check out NAMA affiliation for the Indiana group.  If you would like to post some photos of your operation, I think Other members of this group would be interested.  Good Luck!
          Ron
          Moderator

          Our online store sells a variety of cultivation equipment and spawn.

          We are also in the process of starting Indiana's first mycological society. The first meeting/event will be held June 4th-6th at Brown County State Park in Nashville, IN. There is a bioblitz occuring that weekend at the park, and we will be camping out all weekend.

          If anyone has any questions - my email is steve@...

          Look forward to being a part of this group!

          Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
          Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
          PennyStocksUniverse.com