New Member Intro & Inappropiate Posts

  • Robert Sprenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010

      Howdy All,

      I am new to this group, and glad to be here. I am a serious hobbyist of all things myco. Most of my time has been spent in the Northeast, and a member of RAMA. (Rochester (NY) Area Mycological Association. I now live in NC, and am a member of the Asheville, NC Club. I moderate the Chatmush Yahoo Group....aka Chatham (County) Mushroom Friends.
      When we receive an inappropiate post, I warn the poster one time. The second time, I ban them from the group. Works so far.
      See you in the woods.....Robert