ALL DOGS/BOSTON STRAGGLERS AUG 4-5 TOURNEY

  • Kay McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Please note that entries close tomorrow so be sure to email Jean and myself
      with your info if you haven't already submitted it. I received 16 team
      entries at the tourney but am waiting for a check from PVWT (pls send
      directly to Jean) and a seed time and division from ARFF. Please email me
      the info by tomorrow sometime.
      Thanks,
      Kay

      Kay McDonald