WALK F.A.R. for NAAR Update - May 31, 2002

  • Gary Mirkin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      **CONGRATULATIONS to Pittsburgh!

      The Pittsburgh Walk was held on Saturday, May 18. It was a HUGE SUCCESS.
      There
      were more walkers than prior years - and to date over $350,000 has been
      collected!! That's a 41% growth over the prior year! Congratulations to
      Jim Edgar, Jackie Kulich and all of the Pittsburgh committee members on
      this tremendous success. It was a great way to kickoff the Spring walk
      season!

      Upcoming Walks: Westchester/Fairfield Walk - This weekend
      South Jersey - June 8
      Seattle - June 9
      Iowa - June 15
      Long Island - September 28

      For more info, see http://www.autismwalk.org/.

      **The next edition of NAARRATIVE is at the printers as we speak. This new
      edition will feature a new look, and great information about the research
      that the SAB approved just last month in DC. We are working closely with
      the printers to ensure that the mailings are done effectively, efficiently
      and with a minor amount of duplicates.

      Lisa Gallipoli
      National Walk Director

      National Alliance for Autism Research