Not currently, Eric. What would you change it to? 73, Pete N4ZR Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog atn4zr
Classic calculates runs as being >10 consecutive Q's on a single frequency. Can that be changed? Can it be changed in Plus? Thanks, & 73, Eric W3DQ Washington,eric_rosenberg
hello dr om's i have a big isseu to fix running n1mm+ with my yaesu ftdx 3000 + the scu 17 by yaesu is there any one ho can help me , thanks the decoderhfdanyke01
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 10, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.