PTT soundcard problem

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Radio: ICOM 718
      CT-17 level converter (comm 1)
      MFJ-1275 soundcard interface (comm 5)

      I've used this setup successfully with other software such as
      Digipan, MMTTY, Logger32...and was trying to configure N1MMLogger to
      send wave files via the F-buttons but ran into a problem. The PTT
      seems to be reversed...keys the transmitter at the onset instead when
      the F-button is pushed. The software is playing my wave files, but
      not keying the transmitter at the right time.

      Any suggestions on where to look first....(been going through the
      help file but I'm not getting anywhere).

      Any help appreciated.

      Tim
      W9THD