Log in SP DX RTTY.

  • VA3XRZ [R]
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Hello folks,

      A couple of comments about using N1MM Logger V.2.1.92 during SP DX RTTY this
      past weekend.

      1. Not the first time this happens to me: I log a QSO too early and when I
      hit F2 to repeat, the next serial number is sent. Is there a way to avoid
      this? I tried unchecking
      the leading zeroes but that does not help.

      2. The log does not show the serial number sent, I had to double-click a QSO
      to open it and see what the serial sent was. Could this be corrected? if I
      have to choose I'd prefer the serial sent instead of the RST sent.

      73,
      Julio VA3XRZ