QRZ every third QSO while running

  • n5xz
    Message 1 of 33 , May 31, 2014

      Not very long ago, someone posted the macro for calling QRZ with your call every third QSO while running. I can't seem to find that thread. Can you post it again or point me in the right direction?

      N5XZ

    • Mirko S57AD
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 24, 2014
        Amen!

        Right on point, Jim.

        As a S&P'er waiting to put up enough antenna to run and hold a frequency, I give someone only a few Q's before I move on.  I have put too much time and money into my station to waste it praying that a station will FINALLY send his call, either in a contest or hunting DX.  It is rude to everyone out there and sends the message that "I'M important, and MY time is worth more than YOURS."

        Ken - NM9P