EU PSK63 contest, error logging.

  • Ken Chandler
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2014
      I've had a problem logging some of the exchange traffic during the weekends EU psk63 contest.
      The exchange string is a 6 letter code ie (mine UKBEWB) with no gaps or other characters in between.
      I had quite a few calls where the received code would not log, even tried inserting 001 and still unable to log the qso.
      Clicking on the the first letter to log, or hand typing the exchange still failed to log the qso.
      SV calls were in the main, problematic but not restricted to.....!!!
      So, Bug or op error!!!!

      Ken.. G0ORH - M3i

      Sent from my iPad
    • DAVID GILLIES
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18, 2014
        Ken, I did a short spell in the PSK test this morning and worked around 50 stations and N1MM worked perfectly with the six letter exchanges from Eu and the serial numbers from non Eu stations.

        73 David
        MM0AMW

          Message 4 of 8 , May 18, 2014
            Hello Ken,

            Here the same, but I found that the SV area is not in the EUAREACDS.SEC list.
            I send a bug report to N1MM.
            I log SV stations and then with Edit I set manual the area in the log.
            73 de ON6AT
          • on6at
            Message 5 of 8 , May 18, 2014
              Ken name here is Patrick ON6AT
            • Ken Chandler
              Message 6 of 8 , May 18, 2014
                Hi Patrick
                I wouldn't have mind if n1mm allowed me to log the call, but i couldn't log anything.
                The only thing I could do was delete the call and traffic report. Think I lost about 12 + qso's.

                Regards

                Ken.. G0ORH

                Sent from my iPad

                On 18 May 2014, at 20:45, "on6at@... [N1MMLogger]" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Ken name here is Patrick ON6AT

              • LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken
                Message 7 of 8 , May 18, 2014
                  Ctrl + Enter force logging any call !!
                  Read the manual

                  ---
                  Sent by iphone
                  LB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJA
                  www.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar Brobakken e-mail:post@...
                  On 18. mai 2014 21:53:21 CEST, Ken Chandler g0orh@... [N1MMLogger] <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Hi Patrick
                  I wouldn't have mind if n1mm allowed me to log the call, but i couldn't log anything.
                  The only thing I could do was delete the call and traffic report. Think I lost about 12 + qso's.

                  Regards

                  Ken.. G0ORH

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On 18 May 2014, at 20:45, "on6at@... [N1MMLogger]" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Ken name here is Patrick ON6AT

                • Pete Smith N4ZR
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 18, 2014
                    I'm not sure that it would have solved his problem, but the correct key combination is Ctrl+Alt+Enterto force-log any input/  The relevant manual section id <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Key+Assignments+%28Keyboard+Shortcuts%29&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#Key_Assignments_Keyboard_Shortcuts_>
                    73, Pete N4ZR
                    Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
                    http://reversebeacon.net,
                    blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.