Somewhat Off Topic...

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2014
      This to some may be off topic.

      I am looking for people to reply to me off list from anyone that is
      using N1MM and Signalink USB to run RTTY and PSK in contests.

      Thank You

      Joe WB9SBD
      nss@...
    • Pete Smith N4ZR
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2014
        Not off topic, Joe - most of us have N1MM interfaced to some sort of external hardware (or 3)
        73, Pete N4ZR
        Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
        http://reversebeacon.net,
        blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
        For spots, please go to your favorite
        ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

        On 5/9/2014 11:10 AM, Joe nss@... [N1MMLogger] wrote:
        This to some may be off topic.

        I am looking for people to reply to me off list from anyone that is
        using N1MM and Signalink USB to run RTTY and PSK in contests.

        Thank You

        Joe WB9SBD
        nss@...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            N1MMLogger-digest@yahoogroups.com
            N1MMLogger-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Randy Lake
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2014
          Please do not ask to reply off list. There is a large percentage of this list that would love to see the replies. those that do not care have that wonderful (DEL) key.
          I think most know when to take things "off list" and a bunch do it anyways when a vast majority would like to see the reply.
          Randy, N1KWF

          On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr@... [N1MMLogger] <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

          Randy Lake N1KWF
          73 Gunn Rd.
          Keene,NH
        • John
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2014

            Here, here, Randy.

            John

            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2014
              I'm sorry, but I did not want to get yelled at again two days in a row for
              posting anything that was not 100%N1MM related.

              Joe WB9SBD

              > Please do not ask to reply off list. There is a large percentage of this
              > list that would love to see the replies. those that do not care have that
              > wonderful (DEL) key.
              > I think most know when to take things "off list" and a bunch do it anyways
              > when a vast majority would like to see the reply.
              > Randy, N1KWF
              >

              > On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Pete Smith N4ZR
              > n4zr@...[N1MMLogger]
              > <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              >

              >> Not off topic, Joe - most of us have N1MM interfaced to some sort of
              >> external hardware (or 3)
              >>
              >> 73, Pete N4ZR
              >> Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net,
              >> blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
              >> For spots, please go to your favorite
              >> ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.
              >>
              >> On 5/9/2014 11:10 AM, Joe nss@... [N1MMLogger] wrote:
              >>
              >> This to some may be off topic.
              >>
              >> I am looking for people to reply to me off list from anyone that is
              >> using N1MM and Signalink USB to run RTTY and PSK in contests.
              >>
              >> Thank You
              >>
              >> Joe WB9SBDnss@...

              >> Yahoo Groups Links
              >>

              > --
              > Randy Lake N1KWF
              > 73 Gunn Rd.
              > Keene,NH

            • K0TNT
              Message 6 of 6 , May 10, 2014
                I have the old Air Force enlisted personne3l attitude towards such
                things (or people): (bleep) 'em if they can't take a joke! (Usually in
                response to officer type attitudes)

                73.14159..., Carl K0TNT (ex-SSGT, USAF)