RE: Re: [N1MM] Version 13.9.1 is available

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2013

      I mean 1 click in the announcement mail of Tom N1MM… (as said, I asked for this earlier and like others no satisfying answer L )

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 11, 2013

        You are correct but think of all that time you can save and put into the bank!!

        John

        VE3KKQ

        > What would really be helpful and nice would be to include this link
        > http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 with
        > each announcement. File and description would then be available with
        > a single click.

        Good grief! It takes less than 15 seconds to add that link to one's
        browser favorites. That way the file descriptions and latest updates
        are available *any time* with a single click (as long as the link is
        placed on the bookmarks menu).

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV

        On 9/10/2013 3:22 PM, Hank Garretson wrote:
        > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
        >
        > Could it be possible that when these up-dates are announced, that a
        >> description of what the changes were? Then we all can decide if we want to
        >> go and do the up grade right away, or wait till later ya know what I mean?
        >>

        > What would really be helpful and nice would be to include this link
        > http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 with each
        > announcement. File and description would then be available with a single
        > click.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Hank, W6SX

      • gboutin
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 11, 2013

          I don't even bother with bookmarks any more. I just type N1 into my browser and it knows where I want to go.

          --

          Gerald Boutin, VE1DT

          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > What would really be helpful and nice would be to include this link
          > http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 with
          > each announcement. File and description would then be available with
          > a single click.

          Good grief! It takes less than 15 seconds to add that link to one's
          browser favorites. That way the file descriptions and latest updates
          are available *any time* with a single click (as long as the link is
          placed on the bookmarks menu).

          73,

          ... Joe, W4TV

          On 9/10/2013 3:22 PM, Hank Garretson wrote:
          > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
          >
          > Could it be possible that when these up-dates are announced, that a
          >> description of what the changes were? Then we all can decide if we want to
          >> go and do the up grade right away, or wait till later ya know what I mean?
          >>

          > What would really be helpful and nice would be to include this link
          > http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 with each
          > announcement. File and description would then be available with a single
          > click.
          >
          > 73,
          >
          > Hank, W6SX

        • Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 11, 2013
            maximum 1 klick per week and only in case the browser istn't open already :)

            73

            Axel, DL6KVA