callsign voicing

  • Vytenis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      Hi guys,
      Is it possible to have N1MM working with voiced callsigns in prefix-suffix style? I mean I create "alfa-alfa-one.wav"; "alfa-alfa-two.vaw"; "alfa-alfa-three.wav" etc... and suffixes.
      Keeping in mind, that strongest stations in CQWPX achieves little over 1000 prefixes and most of suffixes these days are one or two letter long, I should be quite comfortable having ~1400...1500 wav records, save my throat and not make QRM for my team mates in multi op environment. But most importantly they should sound a lot more naturally than one by one letter/number voicing sounds.

      Vytenis
      LY2KZ