keyboard entry of number in call locks up N1MM

  • kk4xx
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Had this working, then after 3 months inactivity, entering number in callsign locks up program ("not responding"). I'm running WinKeyerUSB and a TS-850 with a Dell E8400/3 GHz/3 GB, using Vista 32 Business. I'm also using a usb/serial adaptor to the 850. Frequency changes work, and function keys to key the transmitter also work. Thanks in advance!
    • Steve London
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
        Narrow down the problem.
        Disconnect the TS-850 and change the Radio type to "None" and see if
        this continues to happen.

        73,
        Steve, N2IC

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
          Self-inflicted! I moved the database to a USB drive for safekeeping; trying something quick to use the local drive was the wrong choice. Worked fine for CWT last night.

          Thanks, Steve and all.