Re: [N1MM] Re: advice

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 28, 2013
      > I do not have a win 7 dvd. It came preloaded.

      Check and see if there is a "recovery" partition or an option
      to "create recovery media".

      Without recover media, I doubt that you will be able to "go
      back." Although Windows has an "in place update" there have
      been a lot of driver issues when using it and I recommend a
      "new format" install. Windows 8 also uses a secure boot that
      is not compatible with Win 7.

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV

    • Jim Forsyth
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 29, 2013
        They can and do use the same copy over and over.

        It's the registration code that is assigned to each computer that
        counts, not what the source of the program was.

        Jim, AF6O