Imported ADIF from N1MM To N1MM and Lost Multipliers?

  • w8asa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
      My club station operated in the Ohio QSO Party this weekend. From the station, I exported our log to an ADI file. When I got home, I imported the file back into N1MM (both have the very latest updates installed).

      What I imported showed no multipliers, so I told N1MM to rescore the contest. Well, it rescored, but showed a total score of about twice what it should have.

      Any idea what I did wrong?

      1. From our club station computer, I exported to an ADI file on my flash drive.
      2. At home, I opened a new database in N1MM, and opened a new OHQP log in that database.
      3. I then imported the ADI file from my flash drive into N1MM. All the contacts showed up, but no multipliers.
      4. I told N1MM to rescore the contest, and instead of the expected score of 79K and change, I got 150+K.

      My purpose was to have N1MM do all the statistics, and then put together a recap for the club members.

      I can furnish the ADI file, and the original Cabrillo file actually saved directly from the club station.

      Thanks for any help.

      73,
      Ken Gunton W8ASA
      ken@...
    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
        Ken,

        Did you log the contest with N1MM Logger?

        I ran a quick two QSO, two multiplier test with N1MM Logger. Exporting ADIF
        & importing ADIF into another database worked fine.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
          Hi Ken,
          did you remember to "IMPORT SECTION LIST" ?
          Hope this help.
          73' Sante

          At 23.22 25/08/2013, you wrote:

          >My club station operated in the Ohio QSO Party
          >this weekend. From the station, I exported our
          >log to an ADI file. When I got home, I imported
          >the file back into N1MM (both have the very latest updates installed).
          >
          >What I imported showed no multipliers, so I told
          >N1MM to rescore the contest. Well, it rescored,
          >but showed a total score of about twice what it should have.
          >
          >Any idea what I did wrong?
          >
          >1. From our club station computer, I exported to
          >an ADI file on my flash drive.
          >2. At home, I opened a new database in N1MM, and
          >opened a new OHQP log in that database.
          >3. I then imported the ADI file from my flash
          >drive into N1MM. All the contacts showed up, but no multipliers.
          >4. I told N1MM to rescore the contest, and
          >instead of the expected score of 79K and change, I got 150+K.
          >
          >My purpose was to have N1MM do all the
          >statistics, and then put together a recap for the club members.
          >
          >I can furnish the ADI file, and the original
          >Cabrillo file actually saved directly from the club station.
          >
          >Thanks for any help.
          >
          >73,
          >Ken Gunton W8ASA
          ><mailto:ken%40ohiomicrowave.com>ken@...

        • John Bednar
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
            No need to do that with QSOParty contest. The programmers update and import
            the required database items.