Re: [N1MM] Error 429

  • KA9JAC
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2013
      And you will probably not accomplish what you want.

      try this
      regsvr32 "C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrrun.dll"
      regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao360.dll"

      note the very minor difference :

      Optionally you could go to the directory and make sure the files exist
      before trying
      Also from your cmd window, you could move to the directory and run
      regsrv32 from there.
      ie
      C:\WINDOWS\System32
      regsvr32 scrrun.dll

      C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO
      regsvr32 dao360.dll

      this way you know you are in the correct place and less chance of a typo.

      73
      Bob