SCC RTTY Reverse Lookup

  • Hank Garretson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
      Please excuse me if this query has been answered

      V13.8.2

      Used Reverse lookup last night in NS. Worked slick. Thank you to all who
      made it possible.

      Reverse lookup appears to not work with SCC RTTY. I am using a CHF with
      first-licensed dates. If I type a CHF call, year gets prefilled. If I type
      a valid first-licensed year in Year box, no reverse lookup.

      Am I missing something? Or does reverse lookup not work for year? Or ... ?

      73,

      Hank, W6SX

    • rich_ve3ki
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        Hank,

        If you are using a call history file that looks like:
        W6SX,,,,1956
        then try inserting the following line at the beginning of the file:
        !!Order!!,Call,,,,Exch1

        73,
        Rich VE3KI

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Hank Garretson <w6sx@...> wrote:

        > Please excuse me if this query has been answered
        >
        > V13.8.2
        >
        > Used Reverse lookup last night in NS. Worked slick. Thank you to all who
        > made it possible.
        >
        > Reverse lookup appears to not work with SCC RTTY. I am using a CHF with
        > first-licensed dates. If I type a CHF call, year gets prefilled. If I type
        > a valid first-licensed year in Year box, no reverse lookup.
        >
        > Am I missing something? Or does reverse lookup not work for year? Or ... ?
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Hank, W6SX

      • Hank Garretson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
          Thanks very much Rich. That did the trick.

          But I'm unclear how N1MM knew how to prefill Year based on call, but not
          how to reverse lookup the same Year?