RE: [N1MM] Multiple QSO party set up

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21 6:05 AM
      Ron, for those times when there are several overlapping contests, here is
      one method that has worked very well for me in the past.

      1. Create a separate database for each contest. Name the database with the
      contest name. (contestname.mdb)
      2. Set up just the one contest in that database as you normally would.
      3. Set up all function keys then name and export them as a
      (contest_name).mc file to your N1MM Logger directory (or wherever you want
      to save it)
      4. In the database for each contest, set up the F-key file association
      (Associated Files tab) for that contest's F-keys that you created in Step 3.
      5. Select each database and open each contest log that you've set up at
      least once. This gets it listed in the FILE menu.
      6. After doing this, you can use Alt+F to open the FILE menu, arrow down
      (or hit the appropriate number) and select the desired contest by the
      database name. The database will open, loading the contest and correct
      F-keys for that contest. Takes seconds.

      Note: In the contest listings in the lower part of the FILE menu, #1 is
      always the current loaded contest, #2 is the previously loaded, #3 is the
      last one loaded before #1 and #2, etc. So what this means is that to toggle
      between just 2 contests you only need hit ALT+F, then #2 to bring up the
      "other" contest.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21 6:17 PM
        Les and Ted,

        Thank you very much. I knew there must be a way but I couldn't find it.

        Not only is N1MM a great program but the help found here is great too!