Re: AB9M email relay?

  • GARY HUBER
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 6:28 AM
      Thanks Rick,

      After making the changes to the security programs to avoid the N1MM folder, I first attempted to re-install the Full Installer which I had downloaded and installed just before NAQP, but it choked at XMMT.ocx. I then downloaded a fresh copy of Full Installer, which also choked a XMMT.ocx. I then did an uninstall of N1MM, removed all copies of Full Installer and updates from my download folder, cleared the Recycle bin, performed a shut-down restart, downloaded a fresh copy of Full Installer and installed it with NO issues, then downloaded and installed the latest update, v13.07.04 with NO issues.

      Thank you for your continued support of N1MM.

      73 ES DX,
      Gary -- AB9M

      1C Re: AB9M email relay?

      XMMT.ocx is the file that allows MMTTY to communicate with the Logger. With
      that not present MMTTY will not function like it is supposed to..
      I would do this..
      Place an exception in your anti-virus/Anti-Spyware software for the N1MM
      directory.
      Download the Full Installer. Right click on the full installer and select
      Run as Administrator
      Download the latest update and do the same right click and select Run as
      Administrator.

      After doing that you should find XMMT.ocx in the N1MM directory. You might
      not see it if in your folder settings you have the Show system files still
      checked.

      73 Rick N2AMG

    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 6:31 AM