Re: [N1MM] CW on RTS

  • Anthony Willard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      Tobby,

      I use N1MM with my FT857.

      I use CAT for rig control, and use a WInKeyer USB (www.k1el.com) for sending CW.  N1MM supports this setup and it works quite nicely.

      Anthony

      AB9YC

      ________________________________
      From: John Bednar <k3ct@...>
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [N1MM] CW on RTS

      Tobby,

      No.
      Working code would have to be disturbed and the risk of upsetting something
      is high.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
        Hello guys,

        Thanks for the answers... First I'm not a greate CW Operator ... I have to use CW for some single QSO during VHF / SHF Contest when SSB did not work anymore...

        So I think the alternativ with Winkel even because I have 4 TRX is not a necessary and too expansive...

        I am sorry to hear that adding RTS to use for CW signal is too risky to develop. I think I must order some FTDI USB Serial Chips and setup a small box with that full funktional interface.

        73 TobbY
        DG1ATN / DR1T
        Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm (PDT) . Posted by:"Anthony Willard" awillard69Tobby,

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
          Hello Tobby & other potential CW users,

          You could go for this one: <http://www.kotarov.com/projects/succi>
          http://www.kotarov.com/projects/succi I have one ordered complete with
          enclosure and it looks/works very good with N1MM-logger!

          73 de Frank PH2M

          I use CAT for rig control, and use a WInKeyer USB ( <http://www.k1el.com>